We are involved in hosting a one-day conference as part of the CSA EMEA Congress 2013 in Edinburgh on 24 September 2013 at the Assembly Rooms. Details of the main event are here. We will publish more details on the track soon, but it will have a special focus on Scotland and the UK, and cover the key areas of:
- Computer security in the Cloud.
- Accountability and auditability within the Cloud.
- Certification of cloud security.
- Health and Social Care in the Cloud.
- Public Sector integration with the Cloud.
- Advanced Cloud-based security.
- Cloud-based Security Assessments.
This will involve a number of guest speakers, along with peer-reviewed paper presentations. More details will follow. If you are interested in getting involved, please contact me at email@example.com or with John Howie (firstname.lastname@example.org).